“Clinical pearls are best defined as small bits of free standing, clinically relevant information based on experience or observation.”
Our Naturopathic Consultants offer the following pearls to our clients about
MediHerb Cranberry Complex:
- Experience using it in treating UTIs
- Works well both acutely and chronically as a preventive UTI measure
- Useful in preventing honeymoon cystitis when taken preventatively a few days before increased sexual activity – Jennifer Hillier ND
- Acute cystitis in combination with Andrographis Complex at high doses.
Dosing 2 tabs four times daily for 7 days. Same dose of Andrographis Complex.
- Recurrent cystitis: 3-4 tabs daily as a preventative. Acute dosing above without Andrographis Complex at first sign of UTI
- BPH with poor urinary flow. 3 tabs per day. Use minimum of 4 weeks to see effects. Effects can be observed before this in some cases – Lindsey Walker ND